Tactical Buyer – detavast! – Eindhoven region
For one of our international clients in the private sector AevesBenefit is looking for an
Tactical Buyer (detavast)
Our client is an international high tech company in the private sector based in the Eindhoven region.
Does building and maintaining sustainable relationships with suppliers while execution tactical procurement activities energizes you? Are you a self-steering and pro-active high potential? We would like to welcome an enthusiastic Tactical Buyer with a proven track record as a professional buyer and the motivation to make a difference in our organization.
Enable Strategic Sourcing & Procurement in reaching its goals by relation- and stakeholder management while optimizing procurement processes through standardization and continuous improvement.
As part of a category team, you independently manage the sourcing process for multiple suppliers. Your challenge is to make and maintain the connection between the strategic goals, stakeholders, suppliers and day-to-day operational process.
• Build, maintain and extend a sustainable stakeholder relationship with suppliers and internal departments such as Logistics, Quality, Engineering and within Sourcing;
• Manage Total cost of ownership, deal making and contract negotiations;
• Optimize internal and external processes and develop the supply base;
• Translate new and existing business requirements towards suppliers;
• Contribute to the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement mission and vision.
• Master or Bachelor-degree in a relevant area, e.g. (International) Business, Commerce, Supply Chain Management, Finance;
• At least 4 years of work experience in a procurement (related) role, preferably in a professional, complex and international environment;
• Experience in negotiation, contracting or/and supplier management in a multidisciplinary context;
• Fluent in English;
• SAP knowledge and experience is a pre;
• Good communicator combined with a result driven, can do mentality;
• Proactive, customer focused and problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
• Standplaats: Eindhoven region
• Start: Asap
• Duur: First you will get a contract within our organisation AevesBenefit and after approximately 12 months you will join our client
• Inzet: 40 hours per week, less is not an option
Cleo van Wijk, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 06-21586534.
Please send us your up-to-date resume including motivation in English per email.
Ben jij degene die wij voor deze functie zoeken? Reageer dan direct via de knop “Solliciteren” hieronder.