Sourcing Lead NPR (Engineering Services) – detavast! – Eindhoven region
For one of our international clients in the private sector AevesBenefit is looking for an
Sourcing Lead NPR (detavast)
Our client is an international high tech company in the private sector based in the Eindhoven region.
Does Strategic Sourcing in a High Tech environment energize you? Our client is further professionalizing their Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Sourcing Lead with a proven track record managing complex projects and the motivation to make a difference in the organization.
You will further strengthen and develop the NPR Procurement team in the area of outsourcing of Engineering services for the Mechanics/Electronics Development department. You act as a sourcing lead to define & execute the category strategy to improve quality, speed & costs. In this role, you closely co-operate with internal stakeholders in Development & Engineering department and the suppliers, with the objective of assuring a timely balance between expected demand and supply capacity.
• Develop and execute sourcing strategy for Mechanics/Electronics
• Support new supplier selection process, including contracting with new suppliers
• Manage the supplier relation & performance in terms of quality, logistics, technology, costs & sustainability
• Participate in project Steerco’s to ensure proper contracts are in place
• Conduct supplier negotiations where needed
• Support procure-to-pay process
• Master degree in a relevant area, e.g. Business Economics, Technology Management;
• 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a professional, complex and international environment;
• Experience in negotiation, contracting or/and supplier management in a multidisciplinary context;
• Strong technical background and understanding of the Electronics engineering supplier market;
• Experience as Sourcing lead in a multinational;
• Excellent project manager with proven ability to successfully manage complex projects;
• Strong communicator to ensure buy-in from (senior) stakeholders in other departments;
• Analytical, passion for technic, action oriented, and stakeholder focused;
• Fluent in English;
• SAP knowledge and experience is a pre.
• Standplaats: Eindhoven region
• Start: Asap
• Duur: First you will get a contract within our organisation AevesBenefit and after approximately 12 months you will join our client
• Inzet: 40 hours per week, less is not an option
Cleo van Wijk, email@example.com, tel. 06-21586534.
Please send us your up-to-date resume including motivation in English per email.
Ben jij degene die wij voor deze functie zoeken? Reageer dan direct via de knop “Solliciteren” hieronder.