Business Procurement Specialist – Beilen
Are you looking for a second or third career opportunity within an unique and interesting environment? Where you can be the link between the suppliers, your colleagues from the central category procurement and your local stakeholders? In this role you will be working in one of the most important production facilities of the organization and you get the opportunity to really develop yourself as a Procurement Specialist.
For one of our clients, AevesBenefit is looking for a:
Business Procurement Specialist
This Dutch company is a producer of consumer goods and is one of the largest in its industry. With branches based all over the world, the company makes a huge impact with a variety of products. In the future, the ambition is to keep on growing and to invest in a sustainable environment. By conducting market research, new products and technologies are being developed which lead to new achievements. Innovation is a key factor for all future developments and the success the company has. The organization is reshaping it’s business, changing the position of procurement. In this role you will report to the Procurement Business Manager.
- Introduce new products and services in the factory;
- Maintain great contact and relationships with your local suppliers;
- Negotiate deals with your local suppliers and follow-up their achievements focusing on quality, prices and supplier reliability;
- Make sure all the contracts and procedures are in line with the highest food security standards;
- Stay up to date with market developments, make analyses and give suggestions of improvement;
- Rapport the results and progress of your tasks and responsibilities;
- Bring your a-game and contribute to the development of the global procurement department.
- A couple years of relevant experience in a similar role within the FMCG;
- Strong communication skills and you are fluent in English and Dutch.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. You will also get training and education on the job, so you can continue to grow. After all, personal development also is a key-factor in improving the organization. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
Are you interested of do you have any questions? Please contact Annabelle van der Vossen at +31 6 46 31 76 55 or firstname.lastname@example.org.